|Search eBay Store Pages|
|My Golf Cart for Sale - Golf Store|
Street legal golf carts are commonly known as NEVs (Neighborhood Friendly Vehicles) and provide a quick and enjoyable way for residents to get around their own community.
Street legal golf carts
There are many advantages to using a street legal golf cart instead of a car such as saving on fuel costs and being more environmentally friendly. Many states allow golf carts to travel on roads legally as long as they fulfill certain safety requirements such as:
1. It should have a maximum seating capacity for four.
2. 35 mph should be the maximum speed capacity of the golf cart.
3. A seat belt for every seat is a must.
4. It must have exterior mirrors, interior mirrors and reflex reflectors.
5. A vehicle identification number, windshield and brakes are a must for the golf cart.
6. The vehicle must have the manufacturer's certificate of origin as a slow speed vehicle.
7. 2,200 pounds is the maximum weight limit for the golf cart.
8. The cart must have a headlight, rear and front turn lamps, tail and stop lamps.
If you are looking for street legal golf carts for sale, please take a look at the selection below:
|-||$4,700.00||1d 3h 21m|
|13||$2,325.00||1d 13h 1m|
|-||$3,875.00||2d 1h 42m|
|-||$6,995.00||2d 2h 55m|
Why should you buy an electric golf cart?
- If you are looking to buy a street legal golf cart, then you should know that electric golf carts have been engineered in such a manner that you can use them all day and charge them at night. All you need is a standard power outlet. Doesn’t this remind you of plugging in your cell phone to charge?
- Electric golf carts are environment friendly. No more emissions of fumes and fuel consumption. Standard lead batteries are used to power the electric motor.
- What can be a better reason to invest in a street legal golf cart than the fact that it is at least ten times cheaper than the gas powered golf cart. It is more cost-effective and a perfect way to save on fuel.
- A street legal golf cart also gives you the option of transportation indoors. This is possible in a large hotel, an airport or a recreational center.
- As an avid golfer, if you stand by the idea of green golfing and efficient transportation you should consider investing in an electric golf cart.
- A standard electric golf cart will cost you a minimum of $700. However, if you make some effort and do a little research, you might get better deals and cheaper prices for your vehicle.
Different types of golf carts are available in the market. Make sure that you check on the battery power, suspension, seating capacity, windshield, seat belts, brake lights, rear and front mirrors, turn signals and reflectors on your prospective buy. Remember that you want to buy a specific utility vehicle so you definitely have to make sure that it complies with all the street legal vehicle laws.